In honor of Halloween coming up, I've decided to write a terrible tale. One which cannot be avoided, haunts you dreams and steals your children. Enjoy
I tried pulling the flushy thing once.... twice... three times. A little bead of sweat formed for every second it didn't go down.
I glared at that strong&soft paper with scorn. It was like wiping with an angel tunic a minute ago but that's all in the past. If it weren't so freakin fluffy I wouldn't be in this situation. Who buys a low-flow and Charmin Ultra and puts them in the same room?
Holding my feeble breath, my shaking fingers gripped the flushy thing one more time. It was cold in my grasp despite my constant tugging. Thankfully more water came and the bowl filled up more and more and just when I thought I'd avoided catastrophe -it doesn't go down.
I quickly looked for a plunger but it was nowhere to be found. All that was left was to pray... to the toilet.
"Please don't do this to me, I don't know these people very well, you know it's not my faulllllllt!"
But it had no mercy. Saturated yellow and and brown rose to my doom.

that sounds like one evil toilet.
ReplyDelete