My greatest fear is public speaking. All joking and smiling fezes aside, it's true. Talking in front of large groups of people is pretty freaky, but what's even freakier is one on one speaking as i addressed in my previous animations.
There's no way out of it either. you're pretty much forced to interact with people or else you're alone and it either goes well, or it doesn't.
Don't get me wrong, I love people and talking with people. i actually handle people quite well; but TinyMe in my head is freaking out.
You're dressed really weirdly today, maybe you should do laundry more often then you would have more clothes to choose from at a time
Don't say "Berma" don't say "Berma"
Does this person really like me or are they looking for an excuse to stop talking to me. I'm looking for an excuse to stop talking to them so if I bring it up it won't be awkward right? RIGHT?
Does this person really like me or are they looking for an excuse to stop talking to me. I really hope not because I really like talking to them
I'm hungry
After social interaction:
Oh look it's SoAndSo from yesterday I think I will have another social interaction with them, oh how I enjoy their company :)
"Why yes SoAndSo, tacos are quite delicious."
No comments:
Post a Comment