Now back in my day, when I was young and naive (which is pretty much my entire life, but in this case it was when I was 9), I truly thought said stars controlled my life, however I wasn't interested enough to actually open the newspaper every morning and follow my horoscope.
After a while (longer than I'm proud to admit) I figured out that this whole star sign thing was a hoax and horoscopes and overviews of people born under the sign were generic enough to fit anyone.
However I will most definitely use the zodiac later in life (my horoscope told me so) to better my pursuit in becoming an awesome old lady. I know I am doomed to lose my mind in my old age, it's in my genes, but what better way to lose your mind than in greatness?
Allow me in illustrate:


No comments:
Post a Comment